This charm bracelet is a "charming" was to display photos of one or all of your pets. Add and remove charms to match your outfit and mood. Choose photos of just your pets or photos of your pets and other loved ones. The unique and fun possibilities are endless.
Your sterling silver bracelet comes with one double-sided charm. The sample on the left shows a photo on one side and your pet's name on the second side. (Text space is limited.) You many also choose to have photographs on both sides of the charm. If you would like, you can add more charms to your bracelet below.
Your bracelet will be custom made to fit your wrist. To measure, use a piece of string wrapped snuggly around your wrist and give us that size. We will add enough extra so that your bracelet fits comfortably. If for any reason you are unhappy with the fit, we will gladly resize your bracelet for you.
Made of cured resin, your bracelet pendant is durable and waterproof but do not spray any chemicals on it because that will dull the shiny surface. Click here for FAQ’s on Pet Photo Keepsakes and Jewelry.
Continue to add charms to your bracelet through the years. For just new charms, click here.
We're here to help you with your order. Please call 877-738-7322 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions in designing your piece.
To Get Started:
1. Choose the shape of your charm or charms. If your photo doesn't fit your charm shape of choice, we may need to recommend a different shape. (You may choose up to three shapes.)
2. Add additional charms if desired. Your bracelet comes with one double-sided charm.
3. Choose a special upgrade for one of your photos. (optional)
4. Enter text and choose a font style for one side of your charm if desired. (Two photos is the other option.)
5. Tell us your wrist measurement.
6. Once you place your order, we will contact you to get the photo or photos for your bracelet. You will be able to email digital photos or mail in printed photos. We recommend sending us the whole photo and allowing us to crop it to fit your piece.
This item ships through the US Postal Service Priority Mail at a flat rate of $6.95