These unique, hand-stamped name tags are designed to be attached to our pet cremains pouches. Each tag comes with a ribbon to tie it to your pouch. The ribbon is available in white, black or cream.
Many people choose to memorialize their animal companions by placing a pet's ashes, returned by your veterinarian, into an artisan crafted pet urn. With these name tags, you can purchase a single large urn and place several pets' ashes within it, each in an individual cremains pouch with his or her name on it. You can add the year your pet passed away if desired. Or if your pet's urn doesn't have his or her name on it, use these handcrafted tags to personalize your special memorial.
- Each tag style is hand-stamped and hammered by our talented artist, Tessa.
- Turn around time is 2-3 weeks from the date your order is placed to the date you will receive it in hand.
- FREE SHIPPING within the US. (International shipping is available for a small additional charge. Please email us at email@example.com for more info.)
1. Choose your pet name tag style from these three choices:
|1 and 1/2" Tall x 3/8" Wide||
1" Tall x 1" Wide
|1 3/8" from beak to tail x 1/2" wide|
2. Choose your metal from the three options here:
From left to right: Aluminum, Copper, or Brass
3. Choose your font from these choices:
4. Enter your engraving details: your pet's name and year of passing, if desired
5. Choose your ribbon color
Add pet cremains bags to your shopping cart separately by clicking here.
Browse our pet urns by clicking here. For tips on using urns and storing ashes, please see our Urns FAQs.